SPS are the Construction Data Experts. We enable Construction and House Building Clients to build robust governed data sources that drive organisation wide Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions. These solutions enable our clients to unlock the value held within their data by ensuring end users have access to the right insights at the right time.
The solutions are scalable, robust and supportable and provide end users with the data they need through reports and dashboards that can help assess current position and drive improved performance in the future and so move from the just measuring performance to one of control. These solutions will automate your insight generatin process and in doing so will greatly reduce the Excel overhead within the organisation and ensure that analysis and decisions are being made from a single source of the truth.
The design and development of a data warehouse is the foundation of driving a governed data source and hence the right reports and dashboards. A deep understanding of the raw tables and data held with an ERP solution is needed to develop the right Operational Data Stores and analytics cubes. Once this resource has been developed the data can then be made available to end users to allow them to slice and dice the data to meet their own specific requirements.
Report and Dashboard Design:
The design of your dashboards and standardised reports is critical to ensure that the analysis and metrics can be easily seen and understood.
The combination of Data, Visuals & Narrative provides the fundementals for developing the insights that will be needed to create change in the business.
Well designed Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions should provide the actionable insights that will indentify the necessary actions that are required to improve performance:
- What has happened?
- Why has it happened?
- What can we do to make it better?
- What should we action now to avoid possible future issues ?
- How do we monitor the changes to see if things are getting better?
The benefits of using SPS to help implement your Analytics and Business Intelligence strategy include:
- SPS have a deep understanding of areas of risk within the Construction Industry and can help companies manage that risk
- SPS have expertise in the design and delivery automated Construction specific dashboards and KPI measurements available at the click of button to end users
- SPS have expertise and knowledge of all things data
- SPS have the necessary expertise and knowledge of the latest technologies and Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions to build the right solution for you
- Using SPS solutions will increase your speed to market of providing solutions across your organisation
- All SPS solutions are scalable, robust and supportable to ensure mission critical data is available 24/7 – 365
- SPS will help plan and deliver your Analytics programme to ensure you optimise the ROI of chosen Business Intelligence platforms
- SPS will release the manual reporting bottlenecks and the overal burden from your busy internal resources allowing them to focus on their day jobs
- Remove barriers to entry for all sizes and complexities of business wanting to use Analytics and Business Intelligence
SPS have developed a range of solutions, including a Construction specific Analytics Business Logic Layer together with end user power BI reports and dashboards. The solutions can be used as they are, or be used as a platform, or toolkit, on which clients can build their own end user solutions.
SPS have particular expertise in providing data warehousing solutions from the COINS database, helping COINS users unlock the value of the data held within their systems. By providing access to the data from across the system we then enable them to design a range of reports and dashboards to fulfill organisation wide reporting and BI requirements directly from the SQL based managed data source.